Established in 2017, CLEARCOM Wireless Services, LLC (CLEARCOM) has emerged as a telecommunications subcontracting company of choice specializing in the installation, expansion and maintenance of the nation’s next-generation wireless communications infrastructure. The company is widely acknowledged by its client base and industry peer group for a superior commitment to keeping pace with the latest technologies, certifications and training methods as well as best practices in the areas of safety, environmental and economic feasibility.
CLEARCOM provides comprehensive turnkey fieldwork solutions throughout New Jersey and the Northeast, serving a diverse client base that includes:
- Wireless carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile
- Leading vendors
- Tower companies
- Telecommunications operators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Local agencies
CLEARCOM offers a diverse roster of high-quality, comprehensive telecommunications services to an ever-evolving industry where customer satisfaction and retention are closely aligned. Value-add A&L installation, expansion and maintenance services for developing wireless network assets encompass:
- Traditional and complex cellular technology build outs, relocations and technology upgrades
- The most modern wireless communication signal sets and technologies, including but not limited to UMTS, LTE, WCDMA and GSM
- Detailed reviews of blueprints to execute the full scope of the assignment
- In-depth expertise in delivery/modification of guyed towers, lattice towers, monopole towers, water towers, stealth towers and rooftops
- Fluency in diverse equipment platforms, including Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung and Alcatel Lucent
- Superior training and certification for macro networks, small-cell solutions and DAS for larger structures and campuses
- Compound and equipment assessments and identification of defects or hazards
- Optimization of network efficiency through post-project support and audits
- Fully certified welding-climber services for new construction and/or tower repairs/replacements
- OSHA certification and related safety designations as well as a superb track record for incident-free jobsites
Philosophy & Values
Each CLEARCOM project is delivered on time and within budget, punctuated by the technical excellence for which the company has become known. The company’s core principles are rooted in unrivaled technical expertise, continuing education to keep pace with rapidly-evolving technology, maintaining the highest jobsite safety standards and employing best practices in every aspect of project delivery, from inception to post-completion.
Executive Leadership Team
Jake Szostak, president, and Gregg Jensen, director of construction, along with Bill Martin, managing member, are the co-founders and managing principals of CLEARCOM Wireless Services, LLC. Collectively, Szostak and Jensen spearhead the company’s all-encompassing talent recruitment and field-work services, including every aspect of hiring, training, certifications, safety compliance, overall project supervision and site construction and management. Martin oversees all business and marketing initiatives, capitalizing on his in-depth entrepreneurial expertise rooted in establishing and growing two successful New Jersey-based companies eventually acquired by publicly held entities. Combined, the CLEARCOM leadership team possesses more than 60 years’ business experience, approximately one-third of which is concentrated in the mobile communications field.