Little Ferry, N.J. – Molba Construction, a full-service contracting firm committed to superior quality craftsmanship and highly competitive pricing, has launched a new company website. The family-owned and operated company collaborated with CMM Strategic Communications to tell its 40+ year story, communicate its business philosophy and highlight the latest projects. Check out the new Molba Construction website by clicking here.
- $11.9M Sale of 2 Historic Multifamily Properties in Prime East Orange Location arranged by Gebroe-Hammer Associates
- DIGroup Architecture’s Education Studio is Instrumental in Reconfiguring Early Childhood Learning Centers
- Pierson Commercial Announces Two Executive Promotions
- Gebroe-Hammer Associates Reports $1.47+B in Multifamily Sales for 2022 and Optimism for Healthy Apartment Investing Growth in 2023
- Pierson Commercial Orchestrates $9M Sale of Prominent Washington Street Building in Hudson Waterfront Municipality of Hoboken, N.J.
- City of Orange, N.J.’s APEX Orange Crossing & Newest Multifamily Deliveries Emerge as Backbone for Transit-Focused Redevelopment
- Pierson Commercial Arranges $2.47+M Sale of Commercial Component at Wonder Lofts in Hudson Waterfront Municipality of Hoboken, N.J.
- Gebroe-Hammer Associates President Ken Uranowitz Named among NJBIZ Power 50 in Real Estate
- NAI DiLeo-Bram & Co.’s Team Goski Arranges $3.8M Sale of North Avenue Industrial Property in the Heart of Union County, NJ
- 33-Unit Workforce-Housing Apartment Building Sold for $5.35M in Passaic by Gebroe-Hammer Associates
- DIGroup Architecture Awarded Outstanding Project 2022 for Clinton Hill Early Learning Center in Newark’s South Ward