PRINCETON, N.J. – WithumSmith+Brown (Withum) PC, a top-30 nationally ranked audit, tax and advisory firm based in Princeton, NJ with offices throughout the United States and Cayman Island, has an established “Trumponomics Think Tank,” which is a group of industry thought leaders specializing in the President’s proposed tax, international business, energy, insurance, healthcare reform and energy policies.
Withum’s highly credentialed Think Tank team members can provide expert commentary/projections regarding the latest developments in these and other related areas of specialization:
- Healthcare Reform: Tony Panico, CPA, Withum partner and practice leader of the firm’s Healthcare Reform Advisory Services. He can address how employers will be affected by changes to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax Policy & Reform: Tony Nitti, CPA, MST, Withum tax partner and a highly regarded com columnist covering tax policy and key court decisions. Nitti also is a nationally recognized author and educator of tax policy who was a member of a collaborative engagement team to review candidates’ tax returns and tax plans on behalf of Bloomberg. Contact: email@example.com
- International Tax Policy: Dave Springsteen, CPA, CGMA, MBA, a Withum tax partner and practice leader of the firm’s National Tax Services Group. In this role he oversees all federal, state, local and international tax matters for business entities, individuals, trusts and estates at the firm. Springsteen has affiliations with finance leaders around the globe who can offer thoughts on changes to international policy. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Economy: Jason Kunkel, CFA, CBE, FRM, Withum’s certified business economist, analyzes economic data to develop forecasts on a wide variety of issues, including energy costs, inflation, interest rates, exchange rates, business cycles, taxes, and employment levels. Contact: email@example.com
- Investment and Stock Market Trends: Jim Ferrare, CFA, CPA, president of PWM Advisory Services, the firm’s investment advisory affiliate, which manages over $300M in assets on behalf of high-net-worth clients and $3B overall. He is an innovative thinker with an original perspective on investment trends and the stock market. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M&A and International Business: Bill Hagaman, CPA, CGMA, Withum’s managing partner and CEO, who specializes in merger and acquisitions and international business. Contact: email@example.com
- Business Insurance Policy: Tony Sardis, JD, LLM, president of Withum Insurance Advisory Services, the insurance affiliate of the firm. He possesses deep expertise in insurance strategy development for employers of all sizes as well as high-net-worth individuals. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1974, Withum is an accounting, audit, tax and advisory firm committed to providing quality services and innovative solutions to businesses, non-profits, individuals and communities. The firm, through its 14 national and international-based offices, provides clients with the benefits of a larger organization without compromising the attention and personal service associated with a local business. Ranked among the nation’s 30 largest public accounting and consulting firms, Withum is a member of HLB International, a worldwide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisors committed to assisting clients build and expand globally.