Members of the media are invited to attend one or more of the sessions and/or arrange a pre- or post-program interview with the highly respected accounting professionals whose extensive experience spans the manufacturing, financial services, technology/AI and/or international corporate tax sectors. If you or a colleague plan to attend the event, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thurs., Oct. 24: Withum to Host Seventh Annual Global Summit in NYC for CFOs & Finance Executives of Global Middle Market Private Companies
Panels to address Manufacturing/Logistics, Servicing/Financing, Technology and Trends/Future Projections
Who: Withum, the nationally ranked advisory, tax and assurance/accounting firm
What: Will be hosting its 7th Annual Global Summit, a half-day educational forum for CFOs and finance executives of middle-market private companies conducting business at the global level
When: Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: SECOND, located at 849 6th Avenue, New York, NY
Agenda: The agenda is as follows:
- 8 a.m. Registration/breakfast/networking
- 8:30 a.m. Manufacturing/global movement of goods
- 9:30 a.m. Servicing and financing
- 10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. Technology regulatory environment, development impact on AI and 5G when there is M&A and licensing transaction worldwide and GDPR
- 11:30 a.m. Break
- 12:10 p.m. “How the Future Looks from Here”
- Moderator: Kimberlee Phelan, Withum partner and the firm’s International Services Practice Leader specializing in international structuring, FATCA, transfer pricing, partnerships inbound and outbound, executive compensation planning and individuals
- Panelists: Bill Hagaman, Withum managing partner and CEO, and Corney Versteden, partner of HLB Van Daal and chairman of HLB International.
Established in 1974, Withum is a national top-ranking public accounting firm providing advisory, tax and audit services to businesses and individuals on a local-to-global scale. In addition to its office in New York City, Withum is headquartered in Princeton, N.J., and has a presence in major financial centers including Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC.; and Orlando, FL. Withum also is an independent member of HLB, the global advisory and accounting network.