Princeton, N.J. – WithumSmith+Brown, PC (Withum), the national top-ranking public accounting firm, has announced the promotion of six principals and senior managers to the position of partner. Anthony Aniello, Erik Halluska, Jessica Hollobaugh Giresi, Joseph Malfettano, Ryan Shannon and Chaya Siegfried are the newest partners to join the firm’s growing corporate leadership team, effective July 1, 2019. The new partners are based in the firm’s multiple New Jersey offices, New York City, Boston and Orlando.
“Each of these professionals represents Withum’s next generation of leaders tasked with carrying on the tenets of our enduring company values and Withum Way traditions,” said Bill Hagaman, managing partner and CEO. “Collectively and individually, they represent cooperation, integrity, giving back and a vision for growth that welcomes innovation and change. We congratulate each on this pinnacle of professional achievement.”
- Anthony Aniello, is based in the firm’s Boston office and a resident of Marblehead, MA. He specializes in U.S. and international tax compliance and consulting as a member of the Financial Services group, serving alternative investment funds in the hedge, private equity and venture capital space. In addition, he is a member of Withum’s Digital Asset and Blockchain services team.
- Erik Halluska, a resident of Winter Garden, FL, is based in Withum’s Orlando, FL office. He serves in the firm’s Assurance and Accounting service area specializing in the Hospitality and Not-for-Profit industries. He advises clients through analysis of internal control and operational efficiencies, agreed-upon procedures, audits and reviews. His advisory services include not-for-profit tax compliance, common interest realty associations and commercial real estate.
- Jessica Hollobaugh Giresi, who resides in Lacey Township, N.J., is based in Withum’s Princeton office where she focuses on providing a wide range of consulting services related to complex civil and criminal litigation. Her areas of specialization include forensic accounting, economic damage calculations, professional liability matters, bankruptcy litigation, business valuations, shareholder disputes and matrimonial litigation on behalf of attorneys, corporations and individuals.
- Joseph Malfettano resides in Toms River, N.J., and splits his time between the firm’s New York City and Red Bank, N.J. offices, where he serves as team leader of the New York Construction Services group. In this role he advises clients in the heavy highway, site work, electrical and steel sectors as well as related specialty contracting and subcontracting sectors. In addition, he provides extensive advisory, audit, tax and accounting consulting services to a diverse client roster within the insurance and distribution industries.
- Ryan Shannon, a resident of Lincroft, N.J., is a team leader in the firm’s Technology Services group based in New York City. In this role, he focuses on the emerging growth and technology industries and is a trusted advisor to domestic and international emerging and middle-market companies spanning the publicly traded and privately held sectors. His extensive accounting and attestation experience also encompasses complex equity and debt structures, revenue recognition methodology, cryptocurrencies and e-commerce.
- Chaya Siegfried leads the firm’s International Business Tax Services and is based in the Red Bank, N.J., office. A resident of Toms River, N.J., her areas of specialization extend to advising U.S. and foreign multi-national companies in the tax implications of international operations as well as coordination of U.S. tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy. In this capacity, she spearheads a wide range of assignments serving clients with a domestic and international presence.
The six new partners join an impressive corporate leadership team at Withum comprised of more than 120 partners. Established in 1974, Withum is a national top-ranking public accounting firm providing advisory, tax and audit services to businesses and individuals on a local-to-global scale. Headquartered in Princeton, N.J., Withum has a presence in major financial centers including New York City; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC.; and Orlando, FL. Withum also is an independent member of HLB, the global advisory and accounting network.